Where can I access Wi-fi Internet?
Internet access is very limited in Cuba and only available in certain places such as hotels and Wi-fi areas.
Wi-fi areas are located in every town’s main square and you can easily spot it as there are a lot of people using their mobile devices :-).
To access the Wi-fi you have to purchase a Wi-fi card, which costs 2 CUC for 1h of Internet, at the local ETECSA office.
Other places that offer Wi-fi internet access in Cuba:
– Panorama Hotel (Ave. 3ra y 70, Miramar)
– MH Occidental Miramar Hotel (Quinta Avenida 72 y 76, Miramar)
– Barceló City Hotel (Av 5ta A entre 76 y 80, Miramar)
– Central Park Hotel (Prado & Neptuno, Old Havana)
– Sevilla Hotel (Trocadero #55 between Zulueta st. & Prado ave)
– San Felipe Hotel (Oficios 152 esq a Amargura, Plaza San Francisco de Asís, Old Havana)
– Presidente Hotel ( Calzada 110, esq. a G – Vedado)
– Hotel Nacional (21 & O, Vedado)
Outside Havana, as well as in all-inclusive tourist resorts, you can find Wi-Fi service in these places:
Varadero beach (Matanzas province)
– Solymar Hotel
– Patriarca Hotel
– Iberostar Hotel
– Laguna Hotel
– Velazco Hotel
– Ensenacho Hotel
Santiago of Cuba
– Melia Santiago
Guardalavaca (Holguín province)
– Paradisus Rio de Oro Hotel
Trinidad (Santi Spiritus province)
– Iberostar Grand Hotel