Hostal Turmalina is a comfortable B&B located just 10 minutes away from the historical centre of Trinidad, yet far enough from its hustle and bustle, allowing the guests to enjoy tranquility and fresh air. The neighborhood is very quiet and perfect for the guests arriving by car, since it has a private garage that can accommodate a rented vehicle safely and without additional payment. There are two air-conditioned guest rooms, equipped with fans and refrigerators. One room is intended for 3 persons (furnished with a double and a single bed) and the other for 2 persons (furnished with a double bed). Each room has a private en-suite bathroom and a private entrance. Additionally, the hostal boasts a spacious courtyard terrace with natural shade where guests can enjoy a fine cigar, a cocktail or a refreshing drink. Only a couple of blocks away there are ATMs, BFI (International Financial Bank), Bar Floridita, Markets and Shops, a park with WIFI Internet, and CADECA (currency exchange office).
- Museums: Romántico (Palacio del Conde Brunet), Arqueología Guamuhaya, Arquitectura, Lucha contra Bandidos, Palacio Cantero
- Art galleries: galería R-evolución
- Parks and town squares: Plaza Mayor, Parque Céspedes o Plaza Carrillo (en el centro de la ciudad)
- Restaurants / Paladars: Don Antonio, Plaza Mayor, El Jigüe, Mesón de la Plaza Mayor, Mesón del Regidor, Don José, Sol y Son, La Botija, Restaurante Sabor a mí, etc
- Night clubs: Casa de la Música, Casa de la Trova, Yesterday, La Canchanchara, Palenque de los Congos Reales, Ruinas de Brunet, Ruinas de Leonci, Ruinas de Segarte
- Shops: Centro comercial El Chiquito, Shopping Universo, Cremería Dulcinea
- free local calls
- organisation of excursions and transport to your next destination
WITH EXTRA CHARGE:
- laundry (price depends on the number of items)
- transportation and guide services
- additional person in each room (+5 CUC/night)
Meals provided on request (per person):
- Breakfast: $5.00
- Lunch / Dinner: $8.00 – 15.00
- SPECIAL OFFER! In the high season the hostal offers its guests a 30% discount on their dinner menus, including a free drink for all guests staying at the hostal for 2 or more nights. In the low season the clients who book 3 or more nights get a free Creole dinner for two (+ a 15% discount on dinner meals for additional persons), including a 30% discount on dinner meals in the days that follow. These meals are served on a beautiful terrace with stunning views of the Trinidad old town.
Please send us your inquiry to check if the rooms in this house are available.
Tap directly on the calendar to select the dates for your booking.