We are aware of the fact that many Internet users are skeptical about submitting their personal details to websites whose services they have not used before.
However Sobamo Ltd (MyPlaceCuba) takes the protection of its users’ privacy very seriously and uses the information collected either from the property owners or from the travelers in accordance with this Privacy and Security policy:
- The information we require to process your booking is the following: your name and surname, contact details (phone number and e-mail address), the number of people you are travelling with and flight number.
- Your booking details will be shared only with the travel services provider with whom you booked particular travel services. In order to confirm the reservation, the travel service provider requires the information which allows the user identification and determines the period in which these services will be used. All travel service providers on whose behalf we facilitate bookings have adopted the Sobamo Ltd (MyPlaceCuba) Privacy and Security Policy.
- We use your contact details exclusively for the following purposes:
- Email to confirm your reservation or contact you for any reason with relevance to your reservation.
- Your phone number to contact you urgently, should any problems with your booking arise.
- Sobamo Ltd (MyPlaceCuba), its directors, employees, agents, affiliates or other representatives and their respective parent company shall not be liable in respect of any claims, emergencies, demands, causes of action, damages, losses, expenses including without limitation reasonable attorney fees and costs of proceedings arising out of or in connection with the use and/or dissemination of personal information relating to you in accordance with this Privacy and Security Policy and your consent.
- All sensitive information exchanged between your computer and our website is encrypted. Your information is transmitted securely through the browser using the HTTPS protocol, while the SSL/TLS connection protects your communication from third party interference. The security status of the website is indicated by a closed padlock symbol in your browser window.